GÖD THERMAL BATH
As per the relevant government regulation 365/2021. (VI. 30.) the obligation of wearing a mask in the area of Göd Thermal Bath has been terminated as of July 3rd 2021.
According to the decision leisure facilities can be visited without a security certificate therefore it is not necessary to present it in the thermal bath either.
Winter season: from May 1st to September 30th
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 07.00 - 19.00 / checkout hours: 07.00 - 19.00
Saturday, Sunday: 08.00 - 20.00 / checkout hours: 08.00 - 20.00
Tuesday, Thursday: 06.00 - 19.00 / checkout hours: 06.00 - 19.00
Address: 2131 Göd, Összekötő út 10.
Phone: +36 27 532 045; +36 27 532 046
Night bathing is suspended until further notice.
Use of the car park next to the spa is free of charge.
- Child ticket can be issued for ages between 2-14.
- Valid Student ID must be presented for Student Ticket.
- For regular morning swimmers we suggest to upgrade the daily tickets to passes. Ticket purchase for this period is possible until 7.30.
- In order to use the Göd residential discount a permanent Göd address is required which is confirmed by the joint presentation of the address card and the ID card.
- Discounts can only be used with a discount entitlement card.
- Discounted passes are non-transferable.
- Tickets are valid on the day of purchase only.
- Please leave the pool areas at least 15 minutes before closing hour.
- Further rules for the use of the spa can be found in the House Rules.
Entrance fees set by the municipality of Göd from July 1st 2022.
Göd is located 24 km North from Budapest, on the left bank of Danube with a 5.9 km long riverbank. The city’s thermal water bath is open all year to provide a pleasant place to relax and bathing but for those who are into sports a 25 meter swimming pool is also available to work out. Water temperature varies between 26 and 36 degrees (hot water pool 34-36 degrees, swimming pool 26-28 degrees) to accommodate all kind of spa leasure activities.
Access to the spa by bus
On local bus line nr. 1 get off at the "Golf Course" stop. Take local bus line nr. 2 to the "Thermal Beach" stop.
The Thermal Bath can be reached from the Göd exit of the M2 motorway through Göd-Újtelep next to the practitioner's golf course.
From the traffic light intersection of Felsőgöd on the main road nr. 2, you can also turn right at the end of Ady Endre út through Duna utca.
You can reach the bath from the Göd train station in around 25 minutes walk by the signposts.
The spa can be reached by bicycle on designated bike path from all three city sides (Alsógöd, Felsőgöd and Újtelep).
There are three swimming pools available:
- The hot water thermal pool operates at 34-36 o C, the size of the pool is 25 m.
- The beach pool is also 25 m with water set to 26-28 o C temperature.
- The children’s pool is open seasonally. It consists of two parts, 50 cm and 30 cm deep, with temperature of 32-34 o C.
There is a traditional Finnish sauna for 6 people on with shower and relaxation area.
To use the sauna a reservation must be made, check-in over the phone (+36 27 532 045).
The price of the Finnish sauna is HUF 3,000 per hour with minimum rent of 1 hour.
Sauna can be used by up to 6 people at the same time, subject to payment of the appropriate ticket.
Sunbed rental is available for a HUF 1000 / occasion fee.